Sunday 30 August 2015

Youtube Highlights

Righty, let me continue to experiment with the blog format. Today, let me draw attention to some youtubers and youtubists. People whose videos have caught my I attention, people I follow as a fan, and sometimes people I know personally. Videos are something I eventually intend to do myself, once I work up the nerve.

First off, Jazzimus_Rider, a guy whom I met/hung-with at Auto Assembly 2015, is sharing videos from the event. Here's the Peter Spellos Panel. A very nice man, Mr Spellos, he gave me a hug. And nearly everyone else.




In more Post-AA video, Thew Adams' panel has been uploaded. Said interview was hosted by Tomb Of Macula, another mate of mine. I was the dude with DEVASTATOR!




TJOmega has resurrected his “Plastic Addict” persona for a new review. And all was right with the world.





And finally, for something vaguely educational, Extra Credits has reached part 4 of its history series on the 1st Crusade. An enjoyable series, but I was honestly shocked at the endless parade of atrocities that bordered on farce. That's not a sentence I hope to use ever again.



Up next: more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment