Sunday 6 September 2015

Blog Watch: Month One




Well, the blog has been live for nearly a month now, where do we stand? Not too shabby, I suppose. The traffic has yet to catch up with my old blog, but that Devastator review was a complete success, and things continue to be on the upswing. I'm currently running about three weeks ahead of schedule when it comes to reviews, and I intend to work on the format a bit more. One idea I'm working on currently is”Radical Regenerations”, toys which homage others, but aren't slavish. Here's a few hints of what's to come in over the next few weeks, subject to last minute additions.

Next week: A weapons genius and someone else.

The week after: Two scouts.

The week after that: Something from the Unicron Trilogy.

Hope to see you all back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment