Monday 20 December 2021

Blog Update: Indefinite Hiatus

Well folks, as you may recall from my last status update, I was uncertain about the long term future of the blog. And as you can tell from the title, I've came to a decision.

It wasn't easy. On the one hand, I am largely doing better at self-care, but on the other it's December and I work in retail. Also, I'm currently working through some life/career matters that need some spare headspace. All this makes it less likely for me to do something creative, and I've ditched more than a few projects lately because I wasn't feeling it. So, rather than risk putting out sub-par work, and adding stress through an artficial target, I'm pressing pause. This blog is ultimately for me, not the other way around, and a break is probably good for me. I hope to return in the new year, but beyond that, I make no promises.

In the meantime, Merry Chrimbo! 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment