Sunday 3 January 2016

Blog Watch: New Years Hangover Edition

Hi there, loyal readers. I trust you all had a pleasing crimbo or the equivalent winter festival to which you partake. It has been pleasant for me, accounting for the fact I work in retail. I almost feel refreshed.





So, what about the blog? Well, having thought things through, I've decided to limit myself to three posts a week, the Caturday posts being retired. Its daft bit of fun, but it was shallow clickbait too, and prefer my clickbait to be deep. I also have a secret project in the works, which is gonna take up some time. Its not blog related, and I don't want to describe it lest it fails, but it does get somewhere, you'll know. The new plan is to do two transformers themed things a week, Tuesday and Thursday, with a youtube highlight article on the Sunday. I will of course chop and change a bit, and in January, I'm doing something of a theme: Concise Combaticons. Yes, the image above is representative, I got the new Combiner Wars Combaticons, no they didn't arrive soon enough to get in my Top Ten. You'll have to wait until next week to have some idea how they actually are, and I am hoping to source a Shockwave to go with the team soon. I had wanted to get him, but I only ever saw him for sale in a case with three other toys I'm really not interested in. Now, I can't find him at all, so this theme will last for 2.5 weeks or 3.

Hope to see ya back here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment