Saturday 5 November 2022

Blog: Status Update November 2021

I feel OK. It feels maybe a bit strange to write that down, but it is a positive thing. My daily life hasn't really changed that much, but I'm more inclined to be kind to myself, and not look for magic bullet solutions. I've rediscovered old joys, and find myself with supportive friends. I drive now, it took a while, but I got used to it both as a freedom and a responsibility. Work is at least tolerable, and I've had job interviews for the first time in years. I've had some holiday time of late, that probably helped. Maybe, I'm getting good at this life thing, you know?



What does this mean for the blog? Well, probably not much. I find myself writing more because I enjoy it than out of routine, or the need for escapism. That's an improvement over where things where last year. The problem might be one of overproduction instead. As one of the maybe three people whom reads these, you may have noticed additional posts of a Monday, and the combination of Orktober with vacations has left me running more than six weeks ahead. This will likely work to my advantage however, as the festive period does tend to tire me out, so I'm confident there's a buffer. With that in mind, here's what to expect from me as we enter 2023.


The return of BattleTech


30 Minutes Missions also return


More Orky stuff


A 08th Ms Team retrospective.


Various Transformers that exist


As Christmas falls on a Sunday, no posts that week


Tl;dr: in a good mood, still posting, Xmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment