Monday 4 December 2023

State of the Blog post December 2023

OK, this is honestly a bit weird. I've been finding myself in a, no qualifiers, good place mentally. I seem to have found some effective coping strategies, and have maybe put to bed some self-destructive habits. As this blog mainly exists as a coping strategy, you might think I'd winding it down, but no. I'm honestly getting good at this modelling business, and found a new interest. This blog is feeling like fun rather than routine. I have a significant buffer of toy articles, and Project Tonks has been refreshing. I am still a work in progress, and likely always will be, but vaguely optimistic equilibrium is not my usual winter mood.




I am however still doing my usual Chrimbo holiday. I may be doing well, but I work in retail. As such the schedule for the Holiday Season looks like this.

Regular posting ends on the December 17th.

The New Years Special on, umm, new years day?

Regular service resumes on January 7th.

Project Tonks concludes tomorrow.


Topics in the Pipeline

A new modelling project along the lines of Project Tonks, but that's very much being planned.

More things that turn into boxes.

Many-many Transformers repaints.

 

Until then, have a nice chrimbo!

No comments:

Post a Comment