Sunday 6 December 2015

Blog Watch: Month 4, and crimbo plan

Alright then folks, here we are, another month in? Where do we stand? Well, viewing figures are levelling off now, a little lower than last month, but within the margin of error. Maybe this is the new norm, although my old blogging platform shuts down on the 15th, so maybe traffic will move here. In case you are wondering, yes, old blog gets a lot more traffic, but then it was live since 2011. Much more :)


http://themetapicture.com/stroller-for-cat-people/


In related news, I must regretfully announce a slow service during December. I work in a supermarket, and so this is my busy time, even before we get into family matters. What intend to do is run weekly updates from now until January 4th, skipping Christmas week.  These will happen on the Sunday, although if we get anything especially interesting like a new film trailer, I'll post those on the day as extras.


On the 1st of January however, I something special planned. And by "special", I mean something really obvious. My top ten transformers type things of the year.

See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment