Sunday 4 October 2015

Blog Watch: Month Two


Image: originally Hasbro/IDW. Modifier unknown.

Well, here we are in October, and where does the blog stand? On a gradual, if erratic, up swing. Views continue to move upwards, and will hopefully hit the 1000 milestone this month. I am managing to maintain a surplus of reviews, although Sunday articles remain something of sticking point.  Production of them is dependant on how well I do with other stuff during the week, and I'm trying not to force things. I don't want to this to become a job just yet, I want this to be enjoyable.

Here's a few hints what to expect in the coming weeks.

Next week: A little something to do with Mad Max.

The week after: Something vaguely G1.

Halloween: Something hugely evil.

Oh, and check back tomorrow for an early review.


No comments:

Post a Comment