Sunday 11 October 2015

Youtube Highlights 2: Its a trap!

Hi there folks, I thought I'd try this again. Here's a selection of good youtube clips I've found in the month plus since I last did this.

Coming from ActivisionGames, Transformers: Devastation was released this week, to a generally positive critical reception. Its on my to do list, here's the launch trailer.




I think I have shown remarkable self-control in not buying this immediately.

And speaking of hair metal, explosions, and new games, DevolverDigital's Broforce is coming out of early access on the 15th, and so they gave us this. Its also on the to do list. 






Roll Out Roll Call was last weekend, and I missed it. Masterforce however shared this guerilla video of possibly the single greatest collecting panel I've ever seen.






Shine on, you crazy diamond. Shine on.



And finally, on a much more serious note, John Green of the vlogbrothers posted an analysis of the Syrian Refugee crisis. If you want a slightly less reactionary discussion of the matter than you'll find in the tabloids, you could do a lot worse than this.



No comments:

Post a Comment